Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mad at the World

Okay, now, I'm really mad at the world.

I said something on my blog, and my aunt was really nice to me.  So was my brother, since I watched Ellen DeGeneres her 9th season.

So, anyway, my aunt was really nice, and it was really neat.  However, we lost the streak and she can't get back.  I think she doesn't want to see my face.  I was just talking, maybe I sent it to her.  So, now, I feel haunted by her.

I've also had periods where I can jog or walk a lot but now don't feel like it.  I went a week on hamburgers that weren't very good.  I was supposed to go shopping or ask for food but didn't know.  I just don't feel comfortable going to the grocery.

What do you think of people who really don't make sense?  I hate people mixed with like dark and light.

I'm not sure if I'm even on a topic.

I got the feeling Ellen DeGeneres is partial to the younger members of a family, like it's a dream.  However, it's the parents's job.  I was let off without much a reputation but reveled in helping my brother at school in Pre-K.  I wanted to be a teacher of whatever grade he was in but probably had other desires.

I'm guessing Ellen thinks that copying what someone else does makes her fit in, but it seems she's forced to live in her environment.  I guess I'm wondering if she's cutting herself off from the world or trying to like control it.

It seems anyone who is nice to me who is really attractive gets in trouble.