Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sweet Dream

So, no, it wasn't about my dad and mom.

Anyway, I was locked in this school that was kinda like a mall.  There were all these people there, with me...  You get the picture.

Something made my head warble, like go back and forth.  So, then, there was this person there who looked kinda big set who was inspired by Ellen DeGeneres just because.  So, this "person" really who may have been made up picked up me and for some reason was rubbing my back under my bust.  Then sorta my head and my butt, kinda stimulating me like at my crotch or from my butt.  I sorta imagined this for awhile.

The dream was rather interesting, otherwise, and rather satisfying, but it was interesting to imagine something of that nature.

So, I was at a school and I was going into class.  I don't remember, now!  That was before.

I just sprayed my pillow with Febreze.